Wednesday, July 25, 2012

When is the iPhone 5 Release Date?

iPhone 5 Release

by Robert Hughey (Google+)

iPhone 5 Release Date and potential iPhone 5 by Artist's Rendering
iPhone 5?

Now, I very much love my iPhone 4S. So I don't want to seem like a traitor by saying I can't wait to throw that thing in a drawer and never look at it again. It's actually completely shattered on the back at the moment, and I'm waiting on my replacement back glass (it's going to be green this time). Why is my iPhone 4S shattered? Well, all I can say is careful what you let your ex's get their hands on. That's all I'm saying.

When is the iPhone 5 release date?

The iPhone 5, which is what I'm calling it until Apple tells us otherwise, is going to be great. When is the iPhone 5 release finally going to happen? The greatest possibility right now is that the iPhone 5 will be released in latest September to mid-October 2012. Where did I come up with that date? Well, that's the time when the past two iPhone (the iPhone 4 and the iPhone 4S) were both released. It's a perfect time for the Fall Fiscal Quarter, and it leads very well into Christmas Season.


iPhone 5 Release Date proudly recommends IX for all Web Hosting needs.
Exceptional Web Hosting

I know you were hoping to come here and find some hidden truth that perhaps the iPhone 5 release would be in August 2012. I wish it were true. With Apple's recently released Quarter earnings being just a bit lower than analysts had predicted, a Summer 2012 for the iPhone 5 would be one excellent shot in the arm, but the truth is that - most likely - the improvements to the iPhone are not going to be finalized by then. 

Personally, I'll take an incredible iPhone 5 over one that is not finished.

Oh, and it better look NOTHING like the iPhone 4S. Two versions of iPhones that look like this little bugger are enough.

Welcome to this iPhone 5 Release Blog

This site will be dedicated to all things iPhone 5 - Release Date, Improvements of all sorts from hardware and software, plus unique iPhone 5 Apps, Games and Programs of all kinds. Feel free to follow along. You can add your email address above the post and get posts directly emailed to you - including any breaking news on the iPhone 5 that Apple decides to share.


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: